Last updated: March 11, 2019
The terms "us", "we," or Oracle refers to the owner of the app. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our app. If you are using Oracle on behalf of an organization (such as your employer), you are agreeing to these Terms for that organization, and are indicating that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms. In that case, "you" and "your" will refer to that organization.
We may revise the Terms from time to time. Changes may be posted to our within our App, so please check that regularly. The most current version will always be posted on our Terms page. By continuing to use Oracle after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, please stop using Oracle.
Auto renewing subscriptions
For auto renewing subscriptions completed in our iOS Apps following terms apply:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Your information and responsibilities
You may use Oracle only if you are 13 years or older and are not barred from using Oracle under applicable law.
You will not use Oracle for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
You will not access Oracle through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise.
Oracle Intellectual Property Rights
Oracle and its licensors exclusively own Oracle, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that Oracle is protected by copyright, trademark. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights or notices incorporated in or accompanying Oracle.
You agree not to do-or attempt to do-any of the following:
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide Oracle;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing Oracle;
- Access or search Oracle or download any intellectual property from Oracle through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than our publicly supported interfaces;
- Plant malware or use Oracle to distribute malware;
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the above.
We may suspend Oracle or terminate your access to and use of Oracle, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. For example, we may suspend or terminate your use if you are not complying with these Terms, or use Oracle in any way that would cause us legal liability or disrupt others' use of Oracle.
Oracle or our licensors’ intellectual property are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, we explicitly disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment and non-infringement and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade. We make no warranty that Oracle will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability any of our intellectual property.
You will indemnify and hold harmless Oracle and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of Oracle or our licensors' intellectual property; (ii) your content; or (iii) your violation of these Terms.
Limitation of liability
Neither Oracle nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering Oracle, including our licensors, will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute services arising out of or in connection with these terms or from the use of or inability to use Oracle or our licensors’ intellectual property, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not Oracle has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the execution or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
In no event will Oracle’s total liability arising out of or in connection with these terms or from the use of or inability to use Oracle or to access your content exceed the amounts you have paid to Oracle for use of Oracle, if you have not had any payment obligations to Oracle, as applicable. The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of basis of the bargain between Oracle and you.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Oracle and you regarding Oracle, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Oracle and you regarding Oracle, except that if you become a party to Oracle's Business Agreement, either before or after reviewing these Terms, the terms and conditions of the Business Agreement will govern over any conflicting provisions herein. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
Any notices or other communications provided by Oracle under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be posted to our within our App, so please check that regularly. The most current version will always be posted on our Terms page.
END OF DOCUMENT
©2019 Oracle. ® All rights reserved.